jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

End of English 8

In this, the last English course that we see in our university, I have the pleasure to be tutored again for the teacher Doris Molero. with her, I shared in the course of English 5 some time ago, I learned a lot of things shared a lot of things, I say “see you later” because I know in this tiny-big-world we will see each other again after. In this last 4 months,wich represent the beginning of the year, we study where to put what in a paragraph, And write an essay, thing that I think I could do better, i need to practice more my english XD.

Something more, this year to me was presented a game for the nintendo DS named "My japanes coach" from ubisoft. a good game to learn a new Language and a new culture, presented with some games that makes the learning process fun,But at this point I only knows the Kanas (basics characters) and some words.

No hay comentarios: